Menu:

Links

Archives

Buy music

Links

Add this blog to

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Rojo Add to Google Add to My AOL Subscribe in FeedLounge Subscribe in Bloglines Add to My MSN


iTunes
cover art
Bad Timing EP


Search this blog
Subscribe
Enter your Email






5.9.05

AB-session

The session Tom and Craig did for Bassta at the Ancienne Belgique in 1999.

New Partner (Palace Music)
Magdalena
Lovers and Place (Kiss My Jazz)
Right as Rain


Download file

posted by Bart Van Belle at | Add to del.icio.us

Never heard this before. What an amazing session. The best live performance of Right as Rain I ever encountered.

posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 12:32   

could this be posted again ?? tHANX

posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 16:51   

This is one of the most beautriful dEUS sessions I've ever heard ...
And I'm totally in love with Tom voice when he sings that first song!

posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 18:31   

Post a Comment